The NXE400 is a photoplastic 3D printer invented by Nexa3D, which has the capacity to print at injection molding repeatability and tolerances. This makes it the fastest and the most accurate additive production 3D printer of its class.
The NXE400 is designed with a user-friendly interface with automation readiness that allows the user to control active resin management or the ease with which you can change materials. The interface also provides automation-ready access and a plug-and-play feature for ease of use. It is also programmed with logic functions that facilitate optimized prints and offers complete slicing automation from print to product.
The NXE400 printer is also fashioned with unique materials that enable ultra-fast printing of functional prototypes, production tooling, jigs, full-scale manufacturing of end-use parts, casting patterns, and dental restorations.
Again, with the help of programmed software and integrated sensor technology, the system works in synchrony to optimize manufacturing part performance, provides detailed predictive diagnostics, and offers continuous monitoring via the integrated webcam. Another advantage of using the NXE400 is that it offers complete user self-reliance. This means every customer can service any aspect of the printer in minutes based on prescriptive analytics and a user-replaceable module.
Nexa3D printers are powered by the company’s proprietary Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc) technology and patent-structured light matrix that, in combination, are capable of reaching speeds of 1 centimeter per minute.
NXE 400 Photoplastic 3D Printer Build
The NXE400 Photoplastic 3D Printer appears in an amazing, new 16L build volume measuring 10.8 in x 6.3 in x 15.7 in (27.5 cm x 16 cm x 40 cm). It offers intelligent automated optimization and uses Nexa3D’s revolutionary patented LSPc technology. The NXE 400 photo plastic 3D printer is perfect for every additive manufacturing process and application.
Build Volume (XYZ); 275 x 155 x 400mm (10.8 x 6.1 x 15.7 inches)
Max Resolution; 4K (3840 x 2160)
Pixel Pitch; 76.5 µm (0.0030 in)
Wavelength; 405 nm
Materials and Functions
The NXE400 3D printer is made of UV curable plastics that serve unique functions. Some examples include:
- xCE-White—the fastest single cure polymer boasting higher flexural strength compared to those typically achieved only in dual-cure cyanate ester resins.
- xCLEAN—an effective and environmentally friendly washing solvent designed to work consistently with most photopolymer 3D printers and resin systems available on the market.
- xMED412—a polypropylene-like material that is ideal for manufacturing a variety of biocompatible, medical, and aiding devices. xMED412 is based on Henkel’s Loctite® MED412 material and is covered by all of its associated clearances, tests, and certifications.
- 3843-xABS Black—high performance, high modulus material that boasts excellent flexural and tensile physical properties with a relatively high degree of elongation.
- xABS-HT-Orange—ABS class, highly resistant to temperature, low shrinkage resin, suitable for producing vital engineering parts that require stronger durability.
- xGPP-Translucent—tough, accurate, fast printing material. Low to Zero shrinkage, high accuracy with no water absorption. Built for performance prototyping and functional end-use parts.
- xGPP-Gray—prototyping resin with high detail and great surface that gives a fine finish material. Amazing applicational variety from form, fit and function analysis to industrial-grade durability & assembly.
- xGPP- Blue—prototyping resin for ultrafast design iterations, rapid prototyping, and form & fit testing. Delivers fully functional prototypes at the fastest printing speed in its class.
Below are specifications for obtaining optimal and efficient printings:
- Air Temperature between 20-25˚C (60-80˚F).
- Humidity not above 70%.
- Electrical NA Version: 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 8A (NEMA 15-5R). EU Version: 210-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 4A (CEE 7/7).
Full-featured toolset, including auto orientation and nesting, auto support generation, mesh repair wizard, and part editing.
NexaX v1 Software: Easy build processing and remote printer management; submission and queues, job statistics.
Connectivity: Gigabit ethernet RJ-45 & WiFi interface.
- 3 GHz multiple-core processor with 16+ GB RAM.
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480 or better graphics with 4+ GB RAM.
- 3 GB available HDD space, additional 10GB for files/cache.
Required Operating System: Windows 10, 64bit.
2.5x Large Build Volume
The NXE400 photoplastic 3D printer features more than double the build volume compared to the currently available technologies. This allows for much larger parts, higher part throughput, and ultimately lower part cost, all with high-resolution pixels (75 µm) and isotropic prints.
In addition to our highly reliable LSPc technology, the NXE400 photo plastic 3D printer is crafted to be completely modular in design for easily interchangeable parts and technology upgrades, eliminating hardware obsolescence.
The NXE400 NEXA 3D printer is an all-in-one additive manufacturing prototype-to-completion printer that offers multifunctional abilities. It delivers at super-fast speed, shortening the supply chain and reducing labor needs.
It is also cost-effective, making it everything an additive manufacturing industry can ever need.